The P17 prototype (16) is a cooperation project with SAAB, Sandvik, Scania and Linde Group. The P17 prototype (P 16) is made to prove the offshore patrol capabilities of the Stainless Steel Yachts’ method, the hull as well as the SSY design philosophy.
The hull design ensures good offshore capabilities. The drivetrain and electrical system are extraordinarily easy to inspect and maintain.
- Length over all 17.1 m
- Beam 3.95 m
- Max displacement 24 000 kg
- Lightship 15 800 kg
- Engines 2 x 1150 hp Scania XPI V8
- Propulsion MJP DRB Waterjets for excellent maneuverability or Surface Drives for higher speeds
- Speed 54 knots (Waterjet), 54+ knots with surface drives
- Contact for more information