The Interceptor Open has a modified P 17 hull aimed for higher speeds (>65 knots), narrow beam and lower weight. Aimed for extreme (high) speed patrolling, interception and transport along littoral areas, archipelago and shallow waters.
Fitted with Surface Piercing Drives for a sprint speed of 70 knots or MJP Duplex Stainless Water Jets which returns efficient high service speeds around 50 knots and unmatched maneuverability.
- Length over all: 17.9 m
- Beam: 3.6 m
- Draught: 1.00 m
- Engines: 2x Scania Di16 XPI 1150 hp as standard, 2x MAN V12 up to 1900 hp as option
- Propulsion: Waterjets (MJP) or Surface Drives (QSPD)
- Sprint Speed: 55-70+ knots
- Range ca.: 500 NM (Range extender tank is an option)
- Stabilization: Interceptors and Gyro (option)
- Contact Us For More Information!